How to Get to the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce Art & Wine Festival
- Free shuttle buses run continuously during the festival beginning an hour before festival start and ending an hour after festival close. The shuttles run from 2 locations:
- Park-N-Ride in Shadelands (see map).
- Walnut Creek BART station. The event is bartable with a free shuttle ride to (and from) the festival. Plan your trip with BART's QuickPlanner.
- Bicycle to the event and use the FREE Valet Bike Parking . The Free Valet Bike Parking, which is located on N. San Carlos and is continuously staffed, is brought to you by Bike Walnut Creek and Bike Concord.
- Park at Heather Farm Park. The parking fee is $8.