How to Get to the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce Art & Wine Festival
- Free shuttle buses, sponsored by Vaya, run continuously during the festival beginning an hour before festival start and ending an hour after festival close. The shuttles run from 2 locations:
- Park-N-Ride in Shadelands (see map).
- Walnut Creek BART station. The event is bartable with a free shuttle ride to (and from) the festival. Plan your trip with BART's QuickPlanner.
- Bicycle to the event and use the FREE Valet Bike Parking. The Free Valet Bike Parking, which is located on N. San Carlos and is continuously staffed, is brought to you by Bike Walnut Creek and Bike Concord.
- Park at Heather Farm Park. The parking fee is $8.