Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2, 2013 at Heather Farm Park
The 32nd Annual Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau Art & Wine Festival, will be held June 1 and June 2 at Heather Farm Park. Distinguished by its spacious park setting and family-friendly activities, the popular festival will feature two full days of live music, wine and beer tasting, art and food booths, children's area and more. Festival admission is free, making the centrally located Walnut Creek Chamber Art & Wine Festival a fun and travel-friendly weekend. For information regarding the 32nd Art & Wine Festival, follow us on Facebook, click here. The Art & Wine Festival is held the first weekend in June (June 1 & June 2, 2013). For sponsorship information, please download our sponsor packet here.If you would like more information about having a beer or wine booth at the festival, click here.For commercial booth space details, click here. To be an art or food vendor please contact Eckerstrom Productions LLC.
To view the 2012 Art & Wine Festival (photo) video (mobile version), click here.
Art & Wine 2012 event video |Art & Wine 2012 event photos | Art & Wine 2011 event photos | Art & Wine 2010 event photos | Art & Wine 2009 event photos
Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce presents
Prague & Budapest
October 22 – October 30, 2013
Experience the grand imperial cities of Budapest and Prague with glorious pasts and uncover a wealth of history, culture and tradition. The trip lasts nine days, seven nights Including hotels, meals, day trips & airfare From SFO.
- Round-trip air transportation from San Francisco (SFO). Fuel surcharges and air taxes are included (valid at time of printing).
- Baggage handling at the airport for your arrival and departure (based on 1 bag per person)
- Services of a professional tour host throughout the program.
- First class hotel accommodations for seven nights, (Four nights in Prague and three nights in Budapest) or similar including hotel tax and service charges.
- Daily breakfasts and three dinners.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation for all transfers, tours and guided excursions.
- Full-day tours of Prague and Budapest.
- Guided tour of Bratislava
- Optional excursions to Ceske Budejovice brewery & Cesky Krumlov; Szentendre
Pricing: Tour price is $2,699 per person, double occupancy. For single occupancy, add $499. Fuel surcharges are included at $450 per person and air taxes are included at $90 per person. Fuel surcharges and air taxes are valid at the time of printing and are subject to change. Optional Vienna extension is $599 per person double occupancy. For single occupancy add $199.
Trip orientation Wednesday, May 15, at 12:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to attend at noon.
Click here to attend at 5:00 p.m.
Click here for brochure.